BOXX ® is an electric all wheel drive commuting vehicle. Modular components make technology upgrades and customization fun and easy.
On the outside
On the inside
In with the new...
Classifications = Moped. Driver Lic Only ( Governed 28 - 35 mph, region specfic )
- User Ergonomics = 90lbs - 300lbs. 1 person occupant. 5ft - 6.5ft sized
- Vehicle Footprint = 1 meter
- Vehicle Weight = 120 lbs
- Wheels and Tires = Standard 10 inch with extra low profile oem tires
- Aerodynamic Design. 3X lower drag coefficent than average
- Lighting = Oversized all LED dot lighting system with hazzards
- Onboard Storage = Two cargo bays. Room for two bags. Secured
- Mechanical footpeg emergency brake
- Fluids Free Vehicle
- 58 front / 42 rear vehicle weight distribution
- Performance: 2 to 1 power to weight ratio
- monocoque / unibody design
- Integrated kickstand
- Front and rear carry handles
- Oversized handle bar grips
- Indoor / outdoor storage
- External multicolor vehicle status indicator
- Glove, pocket item bin
- Front / Rear coiled suspension
- All aluminum construction
- 40 degree surface grade capable
- Road capable performance
- Superior comfort ergonomics
- Audio Alerts
- 90 days labor, 1 year parts warranty
- Upgradable 3 year full coverage warranty
- Optional Heated Seat (Cold Weather Package)
- BOXX Corp. Two Wheeled Vehicle All Wheel Drive (AWD) system (patent tech)
- BOXX Corp. Two Wheeled Vehicle Traction Control, ABS systems (patent tech)
- BOXX Corp. Autonomous Vehicle Occupant Adaption (patent tech)
- BOXX Corp. BOXX ® Attitude Disertion (B.A.D) (patent tech)
- BOXX Corp. Two Wheeled Vehicle Drive By Wire System (patent tech)
- BOXX Corp. Two Wheeled Vehicle Modular Control / Power / Components (patent tech)
- BOXX Corp. Two Wheeled Vehicle Dual Electric HUB 1.0 ® Motor (patent tech)
- BOXX Corp. Two Wheeled Vehicle Lighting System LightGuard ® (patent tech)
- BOXX Corp. Two Wheeled Vehicle Format (patent tech / design) Trademarked
- Standard with CORE ® = 40 miles in ECO ™ mode per charge.
- Upgrade with CORE ® 2 = 80 miles in ECO ™ mode per charge.
* Conservative numbers also include extra vehicle system loads.
CORE ® Charge Configurations = Standard Household Outlet Plug System
- Standard CORE ® Charge = 4 Hrs
- Upgrade CORE ® Charge = 1 Hrs
* Upgradable at anytime
DRIVE ®, our patented motor assembly design, delivers industry unmatched performance and efficiency. At a mere 10.2 pounds, our motors deliver the equivalent power output of industry standard motors that weight in at 25lbs - 35lbs. And we do it much more elegantly and with better efficiency and higher RPM capabilities. The lightweight format of BOXX would not be possible without our motors. Designed with a weld-free one piece design, our HUB 1.0 ® motors are truly one of a kind.
BOXX ® is controlled by a groundbreaking new technology, BOXX CUBE. CUBE is a modular, user-friendly control unit that contains everything you need to operate BOXX. Our own OS UI 1.0 ® makes CUBE user friendly and easy to use. Should any maintenance or upgrade ever be needed, the user can remove CUBE by hand (no special tools or skills required) and take it by hand for service or exchange. Vehicle maintenance just became as easy as servicing a laptop.
CUBE 1.0 ® is also designed to control ANY electric vehicle that meets a couple terminal standards. Because of this, BOXX could radically change electric vehicle development across the industry. We would no longer need the painful and expensive R&D of heavy electrical control systems. CUBE is our contribution to the electric vehicle industry. By providing CUBE’s much needed technology standard, literally everyone could be powered by BOXX!
Lightguard ® illuminates the ground around BOXX with laser lines to warn pedestrians and other vehicles of your needed space. Because Lightguard is laser lit, it is impervious to sunlight.
BOXX ® is engineered to cater to its rider. The adaptive occupant system determines the position of the rider on the vehicle, the weight distribution of the cargo, and the riding surface. It will adapt its acceleration, deceleration, and braking to accommodate these factors. This ensures both wheels stay firmly connected with the ground and keeps riders safe.